Are you interested in Investing? Grab this opportunityand join our Trading Society today!
The Quantitative Finance Research Group (QFRG) is pleased to announce that the University of Warsaw will participate in the OSTC International Student Trading Challenge.
OSTC is a major, and unique in its approach, player in the area of proprietary trading, located in the UK, Eastern and Continental Europe and Asia. It already has far-reaching relationships with universities from around the world.
Benefits of participating in the Trading Game:
- As a student of the University of Warsaw you can trade in a completely real environment – real products, real markets, and real market data.
- You will contest students from other prestigious universities and make new friendships.
- OSTC offers a paid internship to top 5 students in each city.
- The most successful participant in Poland will go to London for a week.
- Every week, the best ‘traders’ will receive certificates of participation and books about trading.
- The game will last for 7 weeks. You can join it in the initial 2-3 weeks from its beginning.
You can trade from your PC/laptop!
In order to participate in the Trading Game, please:
- Visit our website http://qfrg.wne.uw.edu.pl.
- Send us your name and student ID number for verification purposes: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use your university e-mail account when you contact us.
- Visit to register. Further information on the registration process is available at the QFRG’s website (Activities/Game Manual). You need to use your university e-mail account!
Follow the above steps before you start trading and, if you need any additional assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Don’t forget to like the new OSTC Student Challenge Facebook page!